At 21:00 p.m. sharp, within stricter quarantine measures, no movement of vehicles will be allowed in the four largest cities of Georgia - Tbilisi, Batumi, Rustavi, and Kutaisi.
The restriction provides for some exceptions. According to the amendments to the resolution, the restriction will not apply to:
1. Movement of employees of medical facilities, given their official business;
2. International and local freight transportation;
3. Representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Georgia, given their official business;
4. Transfer of defendants and convicts;
5. Collection and secure transportation of cash, precious metals, and other valuables;
6. Movement with the aim of providing electricity, natural gas, or water supplies;
7. Movement with the aim of providing services related to telecommunications, postage, or waste management;
8. Movement for the purpose of service railway traffic, which is connected with technical transportation only;
9. Movement of media representatives with the purpose of carrying out journalistic activities;
10. Movement with the purpose of providing ritual services - transporting or burying the deceased;
11. Movement of international organizations for humanitarian purposes;
12. Movement for the purpose of providing private security;
13. Movement of the employees of those public institutions, the activities of which are of critical importance during the state of emergency;
14. Also, those entities that are carrying out economic activities permitted by the ordinance of the government, which are on the list that was agreed with the Operational Headquarters, whose movement is of critical importance while performing official duties under the state of emergency.