18 January 2022,   03:24
more
Man died in Tbilisi from CO intoxication

A 62-year-old man died in Gldani district from CO intoxication. Another man was found in the same flat in unconscious condition and was taken to clinic.

According to the specialists of Tbilisi Energy Company, incorrectly installed gas water heater became the reason of poisoning.

As the company said, the specialists discovered the device several months ago and cut it from the network. But locals connected the gas water heater independently regardless of the warning.

MORE HEADLINES