06 December 2022,   10:25
more
57 fully vaccinated die in Georgia since March - Paata Imnadze

57 fully vaccinated die in Georgia since March. Such a statement made today the Deputy Head of the Georgian National Disease Control Center.

“Overall 57 fully vaccinated individuals have died from coronavirus in Georgia, totalling 1% of COVID-19 deaths, while the remaining 99% of people were unvaccinated.

The main cause of death of vaccinated people is age. If the vaccination rate in Georgia does not change, we will not get rid of coronavirus. COVID-19 will stay in Georgia forever”, - added Paata Imnadze.

A total of 53 people have died in the country in the last 24 hours. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the toll stands at 10,238.

MORE HEADLINES